- Will this story instill a sense of pride in being a member of the Muncie community?
- Is this story unique, interesting? Will Muncie residents enjoy retelling it?
- Would this person be considered an unsung volunteer? That is, do they represent a story that is known by few?
- Can the story be told in a paragraph, and/or 30 seconds of radio time, and/or 60 seconds of video?
- Does the story support the campaign’s diversity goal? (i.e., race, age, ethnicity, gender, social status, etc.)
- Does the story support the campaign’s goal of inclusiveness? (That is, does it broaden the geographic representation of members from our community?)
- Does the story communicate not just volunteer work, but the good character of the individual profiled?
- Is the story believable?
- Is the story positive and upbeat?
- Does the story “celebrate” a citizen of Muncie?